Wednesday, May 13, 2009

His name is Ringgo



W
ow, it's been so long I haven't update my blog
, okay than, i want to tell y'all about my little cutie puppy name Ringgo.I don't know what kind of dog is that, but i think its a local dog, you know? mixed dog.

His totally cute and he has black & white fur. I found him in front of my house on 2nd May 2009, at 7 a.m before i went to Bandung i saw him running around in front of my house. His so innocent and guess what? My parents let me take care of him. I'm so happy that i can't wait to get home from Bandung. Every single time i call my maid name mbak tobi to check on my lil' puppy.

On my way to bandung, my family & i was thinking about the puppy name. We have this kind of conversations:

Mom: Why don't we name him Mano?

Raya: What is Mano means? It's kinda cute.

Mom: Mano is from Manohara cause his been seperated by his family like Manohara. Lol.

Dad: I suggest Jaka or something like blackie, or anything else

Raya: Duh! No way! Why don't we name him Marley or BOB! Yep that's his name Bob!

Ray: Bob it's a gay name from Bobby, ew!

Mom: Hey Inoe it's a great name!

Dad: What is Inoe?

Mom: It means dog in Japanese.

Raya: No no no, i prefer Bob it's cute.

Dad: Hey, talking about dog, i remembered the dead dog in my office name Jinggo, his really hyper, i miss him so much. Hey why don't we name him Jinggo?

Raya: Our family name always start with R, how about Ringgo? What do you think?

Dad: Agree

Mom: Okay

Ray: Yup

So from now on his name is Ringgo. On 4th May, i take him to the doctor because he seemed sick. The doctor said that Ringgo is a lil' bit sick. So the doctor gave him the medicine. Every night Ringgo always barked with his eyes closed. My dad said that he must be missed his family. But not anymore cause now Ringgo is happy with us. I love him so much i don't wanna lose him. i'll post the photo of Ringgo next time okay?


Toodles!
-R


0 comments:

Post a Comment